Saturday, October 4, 2008

Georgia

Yesterday I woke up at 4:00am and went to the airport. I went through customs and and got to my gate and waited till they said that people could start to board. When I got to the seat number on my ticket there was somebody already sitting there so I saw that there was a seat open behind the person in my seat,so I sat there. One moment later someone came up telling me that I was in their seat. We asked the flight attendant what was happening and she looked at the ticket of the guy sitting in my seat and said that he was supposed to be heading to a different country. The guy got off the plane and then I got to go to my seat. After all that the plane took off and we where finally leaving.
The captain announced that we where going to begin our descent after circling for half an hour. I got off the plane and took the Tram to baggage claim. After I met my sister, brother-in-law and niece we went to Georgia Tech and met up with their family. Today I went on a hike and now we're going to watch a movie.

Have a new post soon! Tell me what you think!

15 comments:

Elly said...

that guy was suppoesed to be headed to another country but he was in your seat??? that is hilarious!!! i bet he was glad that you were in that seat! glad u r having a fun time

Samantha said...

wow. that airplane edisode sounded like fun! that is so cool that you get to see abby and josh. everyone at excel really misses you. we did jaba jaba can can this morning with bagles instead of ropes. really funny. can't wait to see you!

Elly said...

so hows georgia?

Car said...

Thx! You think so? Maybe I'll change it!

Elly said...

wow how big was the church? so you are playing in their band? fun! what song? yep, keys is good. we have a chem test tomorrow. so life is good here! <3

Anonymous said...

it sounds like your having a good time :) when do you get back???

Michael said...

Sweet, that sounds pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

sweet. i wanna hear all the details when you get back!!! :) keys is going pretty good...but there's so much homework its not even funny.

Michael said...

You're calling me a PUNK??? And, no, I don't love the movies. It was a change. d;p

Michael said...

Who couldn't like a macho man going around and getting treasure? I like them, but I don't LOVE them. If that answers your question.

Car said...

So you're a punk? At least I'm not!

Elly said...

carly i thought u said u would rather be a punk than a prep.

Michael said...

No, what does it mean???

Elly said...

that had better be a jk anna cuz u couldnt go unless u were a keys person!!! u need to join keys next yr tho! its so much fun!

Michael said...

Hey, that's what I meant!!! He's a handsome,daring, all around awesome Guy! That was a major JK just to tell ya. d;o