Monday, October 20, 2008

Georgia update!

Hey! So here is a little update about what's been going on!


Saturday: I went and had tea at a cool little tea shop with my sister's Mother and Sister-in-law.
Sunday:I went to Amicalola Falls in a little town called Elijay and hiked up to the top of the falls then we went to my sister's Family-in-laws house and watched a movie.
Monday:On Monday(today) we went to a place called Scream Puffs and got gelato.
Tuesday:(tomorrow) I am coming back to Phoenix at 6:00! 

Can't wait to see everyone! I'll have pics when I get back!

4 comments:

Elly said...

YEAH!!! this next post had better be the longest one of your life, anna. I mean, a million gazillion pictures takes up ALOT of space for serious!!!

Drew said...

that sounds fun

Michael said...

Dude, how long have you been gone???

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! your back!!! we need to hang out sometime so i can see all your pics. :)