Sunday, October 12, 2008

Georgia Update!

Hey!

Soooo this is just a little update about this weekend!

Friday:On Friday I went to a all girls college called Agnes Scott to play in my sister's Brother-in-law's band. It was pretty cool,I didn't make any mistake that anyone could notice.(which was big because I was expecting to mess the whole thing up!)

Saturday: On Saturday I went to a cut little boutique shopping area called Virginia Highlands. That was really neat because tey had a lot of little shops that were all very unique.

Sunday: Well today I went to church at a Southern Baptist church, which was HUGE!(like 4 thousand people) Then we went to the Reed's house for my sister's Grandpa-in- law's birthday.


So,yeah it's been pretty awesome! Miss you all bunches!

17 comments:

Drew said...

hey we saw your bro today and he had a beard and i didnt recognize him at first

Elly said...

that sounds really fun! i can't believe that you got to play in a band! that is so sweeet!

Matthew said...

That sounds like fun! (Even though I didn't read the whole thing. :P)

Samantha said...

georgia sounds really fun. everyone misses you like crazy and carly is suffering from massive "anna withdraw" as she calls it! =)

Michael said...

Dude, not to brag or anything, but our church has a congergation of 10thousand...but that's still pretty big ;p That's awesome that you got to play in your BROTHER-in-laws band at a all GIRLS collage. What instrument do you play??

Elly said...

make sure you take millions and gazillions of pictures so you can post them when you get home ;)

Elly said...

only 150? didnt i say a million bazillion? jk ;)

Michael said...

Sweet. that sounds like it was awesome!!! I didn't know you play piano. That's really cool. The girl of many talents :p

Elly said...

well . . . what are you waiting for? Go do it! lol

Elly said...

ONLY IF YOU CAN GET INTO IT! ....................rofl

Matthew said...

Wait you saw the leaves change in Gergia???

Matthew said...

What does rofl mean???

Elly said...

because I just deposited money into the bank and it had all the money still in it. WHAT NOW???

Elly said...

Ok, if you really stole all that money, I want you to bring back the millions of pics and post them on your blog EVERY SINGLE LAST LITTLE ONE! got that?

Elly said...

WOW what a story. lol.

Car said...

The party was really fun! The movie we watched was called "The Cave," and it was the scariest thing I have ever seen!!!! I'll tell you about it when you get back. When do you get back?

Car said...

me dos!