Wednesday, July 23, 2008


Hey,Everyone!

So, I just got back from a Family Reunion in Sonoita!(Which is right below Tucson.)

And I thought I would share a little story, from the Reunion with you.=)

When I got into the room that I was staying in, with my three Cousins,my cousin Sarah found a
King snake in the Closet.
So we went and told my Aunt Amy, and she had my Dad and my Uncle Tony come to kill it.=0
They got into the closet and pinned it against the wall.
Then we had no idea what to do.
Suddenly my Mom ha a bright idea, to call the owner of the house ,who was renting it out to us.
(Why didn't anybody else think of that?lol.jk)

When the owner of the house got there my Dad and her killed the snake, and threw it away.
Next we found a Mouse in our room which we had to shew outside.
As you could imagine ,the rest of the Reunion was spent in fear we might wakeup with a Snake, or a mouse in our bed.
Thankfully we didn't, but my cousins where paranoid for the rest of the time there.





Here is a Video of the Snakes death...just a warning this is pretty gruesome.



Hope you liked it!=)

10 comments:

Michael said...

Yeah, I got it from one of my church's friends blog. I'm a stealerer!!

anna_a_miller said...

Haha.
A stealerer?what is that supposed to mean?

Elly said...

omgomgomg!!! that is so crazy!!!! were u freaked?

anna_a_miller said...

Uh,yeah!IT was the most crazy thing ever!But it was a lot of fun.

Michael said...

That's my really gay word. And i will be praying for your Grandpa and that he would have as much time here on earth as possible! See ya at broom ball tonight!

Samantha said...

ok, that snake video is so gross. i would never be that brave. yuck!

anna_a_miller said...

Yeah I know it was so freaky!haha
My Dad and my uncle were so intence it was hilarious!

anna_a_miller said...

Thanks Michael

Anonymous said...

How did Alec's party go?

Matthew said...

that's not gruesome.