Thursday, July 10, 2008

About me

Jesus is my life ,and without him I would cease to Exist.
I have a big family ranging from ages 0-23.
I have THE MOST AWESOME friends ever!!!!!!
I like Coffee a lot,particularly Starbucks.=)
I am interested in Interior design,and hope to be a Designer some day.
I am going to intern at a Interior Design Company starting in a few weeks!
A.S.U is the best university ever, and hope to go there some day.I would rather eat a rat than go to UofA (Thats for you Maria)=)
I hope you liked reading about me!
Have a super duper awesomely Shweet week!

10 comments:

anna_a_miller said...

Hey,
sry I deleted your comment but you know the WHOLE world \can only read this.Haha.JK.But seriously they can.
And thanks for the info

Car said...

Hey! Your profile is really cute! So, I hope you have a great at your family reunion!!!!

Samantha said...

love your profile! =)

anna_a_miller said...

Thanks to both!=)
The family reunion will be interesting.lets just leave it at that.
I will have to post pics to show how many extended Family members I have.

Samantha said...

very true about the whole maria words thing! =) sometimes i wish she would just believe me the first time.

anna_a_miller said...

Ya,I KNOW!!!!!!

Michael said...

Hey, you need to move your pictures and get more post. Not to be to blunt. oh, and HI...

Samantha said...

just as some advise, you might want to do some more post. i said it to drew too because he had like a billion comments on just one post. see you later! =)

anna_a_miller said...

Hey,all

Sry, I haven't but I haven't figured this hole thing out yet.
Oh, and just wandering but whats wrong with the pics where they are?
Can you not see them or do they just belong somewhere else?...Or is it something entirely dif?

Oh, and Hi back...=)

Elly said...

omg i love the new pics and the new post! <3, and cant wait to tty at car's party!