Saturday, September 27, 2008

Georgia!


So I will be leaving to go to Georgia in 4 days!(at 5 am in the mourning!)I will be there from the 3rd to the 21st. I'm so exited!I'm gonna get to see my 8 month year old niece,Sister and brother-in-law.The weather there is AMAZING it's in the 60's and they actually have a Fall there!(unlike Phoenix)
Plus my second favorite coffee shop in the world is there.=)



I will keep up with my blog while I'm there! Hopefully I'll have some sweet pics when I get back.=)




6 comments:

Michael said...

Sweet, have fun! OH, and they will probably kill me when they see me next!

Elly said...

cool! that sounds so fun. can't wait to see the pics. take some cute pics of your neice for me, k?

Elly said...

hey yo do I get a necklace???? lol

Anonymous said...

oooh....sounds fun. i can't wait to hear about it! and thanks so much for the necklace, your awesome! :)

Samantha said...

are you totally excited! that sounds like so much fun. you have to post every single day and put up tons of pics!!!!!!!!! have fun.

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.